Sunday, August 5, 2007

State of the RSO

Recently, we finally past the century mark in posts. I know, this is HUGE. Their are thousands of fans that come and get their Red Sox new from this site and everyday we are getting more important. Oh wait, about 3 people come here to get new about the Red Sox and everyday we stay about the same in importance. It doesn't matter how many people come here though. I started this out of share boredom and annoyance at some of the coverage the Sox receive and i see no stopping at this point. But to the handful of people that actually come here every week, I'd like to hear from you. You can either comment on posts or email me (rsoripwa@gmail.com). What can be improved? What would you like to hear about? What do you not like about the site? I know my editing has been sub par. That is the one complaint i would have. But i would like to hear from you. Sometimes i wonder "if a blogger writes a post but no one is around to read it, does it exist?"

One other thing, i am now part of the Yard barker network. It is a place where you can post sites that you think are interesting and discuss them with fellow fans. You also have the ability to rate posts. I've been putting the posts on the website and have had decent success but it could be better. So i suggest you all join the network and give this site great grades. I know you all are thinking it. Alright well there you have it. Keep reading, I'll keep writing.

No comments: